Rosie is a eventer who knows more than most that hard work makes results. She has worked back from serious injury to return to her previous levels of fitness and is now competing gaining good results on both experienced and home produced horses. This website details her successes, in addition to her current horses and plans for the future but as anyone involved with horses will understand horses costs money and so although Rosie primarily fund’s her eventing career by running a small livery business in addition to training and selling horses both her own and on behalf of owners she is looking for sponsors who can help in her quest of her ultimate eventing aims namely riding at 4* level and continuing to represent team GB in international competitions both home and abroad.
Rosie offers many opportunities to potential sponsors including but not limited to the below:
– Prominent advertising on RosieChinery.com in the form of logos linked to the sponsor’s website on the right hand side of the page. Depending on sponsor numbers this will be either on every page or randomly on each individual page load.
– Specific mention on the sponsorship page of RosieChinery.com including website links and photos/testimonials.
– Rosie, her horses and her team can wear and endorse sponsor branded clothing and equipment. In the case of competition equipment (i.e. saddle cloths) any logos must conform to BE rules and if necessary the sponsor may be required to register with BE accordingly. This clothing/equipment can be used and worn at home, at training events and of course at events themselves giving the widest possible exposure. Please note events will include in addition to British eventing competitions, BD, BS and unaffiliated competitions.
– Rosie can be available for Sponsor organised marketing opportunities on mutually agreed dates. I.e. press days, trade shows etc.
– Rosie can provide regular updates to her sponsors including her training and competition results.
– Rosie will submit results and write ups of competition successes to local relevant newspapers and equestrian magazines including details of her sponsors which could easily incur further extensive regional exposure.
If you or your business are interested in sponsoring Rosie either in the form of financial backing or the supply of products or services please contact her to discuss what package would be of best mutual benefit. Rosie is happy to accommodate sponsors big and small.